Ridgid Band Saw BS14002
<pdf>Ridgid Band Saw BS14002 Manual.pdf</pdf>
- I installed a new belt.
- I removed the rubber motor grommets.
- I installed a sheet of 3/4" MDF on top of the stand for more structural support.
- I installed urethane tires on the top and bottom wheels.
- I installed cool blocks.
- I replaced the original blade with a 1/4" blade.
- Addition of Kreg Precision Band Saw Fence
- Addition of a Uni-Strut support arm opposite of the Kreg Precision Band Saw Fence
- Replacement of the the top and bottom blade guides with Carter Products Band Saw Guide Conversion Kit
When finished, you should now have a circle work piece.
|Add or edit another equipment page:||